TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
By paying The Webbeez and getting into a working relationship with them you are hereby agreeing to our terms of services listed below.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTThe Webbeez offers a 100% Satisfaction with its services. The Webbeez will continue to work with you providing you with work till you are satisfied or the project is completed.
OUR REVISION POLICY
The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs is met. You are not liable to pay additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised design in 48 hours.
TURN AROUND TIME
The Webbeez has 48-72-hour initial turnaround time for most design services. This is not the complete time from start to finish for a project, only the turnaround time for a single iteration of a design stage (logo or website). Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions could be a minimum of 48 hours to 72 hours, this time means 2 working days, For example:
• Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Monday will be delivered by Wednesday.
• Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by end of day Tuesday.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Webbeez offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its design services. Customers can claim 100% of their money paid for the service back under the following circumstance:
• If you are unsatisfied with the initial designs of the logo or the website. You can request a 100% refund on your project.
The Webbeez offers a 100% Refund on all its design services, however it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
The Website Outlet’s Refund Policy will be Void if;• You have chosen a special or a custom package.
• Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction The Webbeez management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To claim your refund, please follow any of the following steps:
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed we will initiate the process according to our refund policy stated above.
To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a full refund. Failing to do so will cause in receiving a service fee charge if a cancellation is requested after the initial 24 hours.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by The Webbeez, unless mutually agreed with by the company and the customer through written agreement.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
The Webbeez will do its best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
• In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
DESIGN RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
All finalized Designs provided by The Webbeez are done so on a written request of finalization by the client and upon finalization the client receives all the final core files of the logo/website and owns 100% of all rights to ownership of the said design.
• Client shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
The Webbeez will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website, unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
• The Webbeez will populate the website with some of the client’s products and product details for the client in good faith. However:o Product images and product details will be provided by the client for all their products and product variations
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANGEMENT POLICY
• The Webbeez, does not share the customer information with regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's person and project information is kept confidential at all points.
• Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties The Webbeez and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
• Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and The Webbeez shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
The Webbeez keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through the Customer Portal section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
The Webbeez is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. The Webbeez will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services works. The Webbeez will not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the Customer's end. Such services may include but not limited to:
• Website Deployment
o In the event the website is hosted on third party webserver purchased by the customer, The Webbeez will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting related issues.
There is no ongoing Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and The Webbeez in terms of technical assistance or service outage, unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
• Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)The Webbeez will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
The Webbeez will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of above said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
• We take full responsibility of all the information provided through our official domains.